Traditional Asian medicine have used the EXTRACT from mushrooms for over 2,000 years.
It’s currently being tested on obese mice.
What can mushrooms do for you?
- PROTECT the body from extreme weight gain.
- CORRECT metabolic dysfunction.
How well do you know mushrooms?
- The oldest living mushrooms are found around the famed Stonehenge ruins in England.
- They are called fairy rings.
- Many mushrooms, like many plants, grow toward the light.
- But, scientists do not know HOW they use it.
- You can make dye by boiling wild mushrooms and dipping cloth in the resulting broth.
- Mushrooms are beginning to be used to absorb and digest dangerous oils and pesticides.
- This is called bioremediation.
- Be careful if you go mushroom hunting.
- The wrong mushroom can kill you.