1. You’ll Never Have To Buy Baking Soda Again!
If you’re one of the millions out there that use baking soda as a refrigerator deodorizer, stop right now. Place your used grounds in the refrigerator instead.
2. Furniture Scratch Remover
That’s right! Use old coffee grounds to hide furniture scratches.
2 tablespoons utilized natural espresso blend
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic ocean salt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Combine all fixings well. Apply onto the face and leave on for 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water. Click her to learn more
3. A New Way Of Going Green! Here’s how to use coffee grounds to color your hair.
Use these simple recipes to create a hair rinse or actual dye. It’s easy and natural! Click on the link below to get the recipes! Click her to learn more
8.Are You Looking Too Pale?
Freshen up your tan by boiling old coffee grounds with a cup of water. After cooling, apply it all over your body. Let sit for 15 minutes and rinse off.