3+ Year Of Experience
Place Of Birth: USA
My program design offers and honors traditional functional and resistance training, and dynamic stretching with informed and infused elements of yoga, Chi gong, and dance techniques that are tailored to each individual’s goals. The passion of my intention is…to assess, align and enhance each individual with improved strength, flexibility, and energy while creating a balance in one’s health and vitality through the flow of the total Body/Mind/Spirit Connection.
When we acknowledge and train the whole individual, we recognize and address not only how our overall wellness is affected but how we may consciously empower and maintain a healthy, vital, conscious balance in our life.
- Metropolitan Museum Of Art: Dance Program – 4 Year Apprenticeship
- Tahitian Dance & Outrigger Canoe Racing With Master Tahitian Teacher
- Member Of Modern Dance Ensemble: Immersion & Performance In Martha Graham Technique
- Marla Blakley Dance Choreographer
- Chi Gong
- Hatha Yoga
- Dynamic Stretching
Fitness Institute International, Inc.
- Fitness Testing Specialist
- Functional Training Specialist
- Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Exercise Science Foundation Specialist
- Special Population & Post Rehabilitation Specialist
- Nutrition Education & Weight Management Specialist
- Life Transformation Program Certificate
- Young Adults (Males & Females)
- Mature Adults (Males & Females)
- Athletes (Males & Females)