Stress is a part of everyone’s life … and that’s good. If you walk outside your door and see an alligator, you want your adrenaline to pump as fast as your legs. But, it’s the chronic stress that’s a problem.
1. From Head To Toe, Chronic Stress Is Dangerous
Science supports that stress not only affects our organs but can factor into chronic pain problems as well.
- Impaired Memory/ Increased Headaches
- Asthma: Doubles The Risk
- Heart Attacks: Increased Susceptibility
- Digestion: Upsets Gut Bacteria Balance
- Immune System: Weakens
- Blood Chemistry: Hormonal Imbalance
- Skin Disorders: Increase In Acne/Psoriasis
- Food Cravings: Increase For Sugars And Fruits
- Sleep: Insomnia
- Aging: Premature