HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THIS …
Intermittent fasting restricts your eating time period to 8 hours, over a 24 hour period. Forget the blending, chopped and liquid alternatives. Forget about the 6 small meals a day. This may be the diet of the future.
WHY IT MAY WORK
It may be how our body reacts well to the “feast or famine” cycle. It’s in our evolutionary code.
WHAT IT MAY DO
- Increase insulin sensitivity and energy efficiency.
- Reduce stress caused by oxidative radicals in the cellular level.
- Increase the capacity to resist stress, disease and aging.
WHAT THIS CAN TRANSLATE TO
- Improved circulation including reducing blood pressure, glucose and lipid levels.
- Improve pancreatic function improving insulin levels.
- Protect against cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
CAN I STILL EXERCISE?