Plan your work, then work your plan.
Here’s some tips to achieve just that!
- Determine if you are mentally and physically fit.
- It’s always a good idea to check with your MD before you embark on a plan
- Create a plan.
- To do this, you must determine: When you will exercise, what type of exercise will you do, and how long will you do it.
- Involve your friends.
- It’s great if you can have a workout buddy.
- But, if not, at least bring on some friends for moral support.
- Easy does it.
- You don’t want to hurt yourself or lose interest by doing too much at once.
- Be realistic.
- Set short, reasonable goals so you can build your confidence.