REAL WOMEN LIFT WEIGHTS
Women should aim to maintain a healthy body just as much as men.
However, many are afraid they will begin to look unfeminine.
Here’s why women should forge ahead!
- Stronger bones – Osteoporosis is a real threat to women.
- Strength training builds bone density by as much as 13% in 6 months.
- Fights the onset of: diabetes, heart disease and arthritis – Working with weights lowers cholesterol and blood pressure, as well as blood sugars.
- Reduces the risk of obesity -Women gain muscles and lose fat. It’s that simple.
- Helps mental health – A healthy body helps keep a healthy mind.
IT ALWAYS WORKS
Regardless of age, weight training works for and benefits women at any age.