NEED TO DEVELOP YOUR CORE MUSCLES?
- These exercises will work for the core, shoulders and overall, a stronger upper body.
- Great time saver.
- For greater benefit, use a dumbbell.
- Need very little room.
SO, WHAT ARE THESE MAGICAL EXERCISES?
- Draw the ALPHABET using your upper arms.
- Stand upright with your feet a shoulder’s width apart.
- Keep your quads and core tight throughout the exercise.
- Maintain this position.
- Do not twist your hips or bend your waist.
- Visualize a large piece of paper in front of your body.
- On this imaginary paper, write the entire upper case alphabet.
IT’S MORE TIRING THAN YOU THINK
- Many folks get tired out by the time they reach M or N.
- When fatigued, stop and “shake out” your arms.
- Once you can complete the alphabet, you can begin again with a small weight.