[vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_column_text 0=””]
What makes a superfood? These foods contain vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients that can boost your body’s function.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_column_text 0=””]
1.Add These 7 Foods To Your Diet Today
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text 0=””][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text 0=””]
- Chlorella: This microalga is almost 50% is protein. It’s also believed to improve insulin sensitivity … a real boost for diabetics.
- Artichokes: They contain vitamins, antioxidants, and important minerals. By the 4th century, Greeks and Romans both used artichokes to aid in digestion.
- Broccoli: This veggie has up to 100 more enzymes than other raw fruits and vegetables. It a great detox food.
- Brussels Sprouts: With a slightly nutty taste, this vegetable is a great source of fiber and promotes healthy DNA.
- Acai Berry: This fruit comes from the Brazilian Acai palm, nicknamed “The Tree of Life.” These berries contain 10 times more antioxidants than red grapes.
- Kale: It has been around for over 2,000 years. Kale has amino acids, vitamins, and important fatty acids. anti-inflammatory properties.
- Spirulina: This alga is named for its spiral-like properties. It contains more protein than either beef or lentils. Currently, it’s being looked at as a way to help eliminate world hunger.
Click here to learn more [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text 0=””][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]