Are you taking in lots of protein to bulk up? Stop it! Your efforts are futile. There’s a magic amount as to how much protein will actually work.
2.There’s A Fine Line Between How Much Protein Works And How Much Is Ineffective
Here’re the facts:
- If your muscles receive less than 25 grams of protein, the tears will not heal.
- If your muscles receive more than 35 grams, your muscles fibers have everything they need, and the rest is lost. It either goes to other parts of your body or eliminated.
3.Taking In Massive Amounts Of Protein Is Futile
The magic amount of protein for optimal muscle absorption is between 25-35 grams. Here’re some examples:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt plus a handful of nuts (25g)
- 1 scoop whey protein (25g)
- 3 whole eggs plus 3 egg whites (27g)
- 1 cup cottage cheese (28 g)
- 1 palm size portion of steak, fish or poultry
- 1 cup cottage cheese